4 Ways to Upgrade Your Restaurant Technology in 2022
- Now that the holiday season is over, it’s time to take stock of your restaurant’s equipment.
- What’s been worn out over the year and what seems outdated?
- Whether it be an upgrade or adding new to your business, here are four major restaurant technologies you should consider in the new year.
- Patrons are looking for the most convenient options when going out. They want the most out of their experience with as little effort as possible.
- Offer a new level of customer service by speeding up checkout times with mobile POS systems.
- Transaction value is expected to show an annual growth rate (CAGR 2021-2025) of 21.08% resulting in a projected total amount of US$1,006,220m by 2025.
- Many mobile POS systems also increase your customer convenience by offering more payment options, the ability to split checks, email receipts, and ask for client feedback.
- By adding or upgrading this type of system into your restaurant you are building a new level of customer service and offering your patrons a safe and easy checkout experience.
Automating Your Kitchen System
- Being able to automate your kitchen’s system will reduce error
- Misplaced tickets
- Incorrect orders
- Wait times
- Something like a cloud-based kitchen display system could help your business operations perform better and reduce errors simultaneously.
- Cheaper than paper kitchen order tickets (KOTs) and is more environmentally friendly
- Streamlining your kitchens process will allow you to be manage your operations and allow your staff to work stress free knowing orders are in the system correctly and efficiently.
Cloud Storage Loyalty
- Many restaurants have some type of loyalty program, but do you have a cloud-based program?
- A cloud-based loyalty program can be more than just a rewards card. It can be a comprehensive solution that features cloud storage, multistore processing, card or cardless accounts, promotional coupons, surveys, marketing lists, email blasts, text-based marketing, and more.
- According to market researcher NPD Group, restaurant digital orders surged 124% this past year. Being able to offer a cloud-based loyalty program that can provide online order rewards and promotions will level up your restaurant’s loyalty game.
- Offering a better, easier to use, loyalty program will increase your clientele and keep bringing them back for more.
eGift Card Offering
- While most restaurants offer a gift card option, many during this pandemic are not comfortable going into a restaurant to eat let alone go in to pick up a physical gift card.
- By offering an eGift Card option you are able to engage an audience of patrons that you previously would not have seen.
- Digital gift cards are easy to purchase and send to recipients – they’re just as easy to use when a customer is ordering from a PC, laptop, or smartphone as they are to be used in the restaurant.
- eGift Cards are more cost effective for your business as you do not incur the cost of physical gift cards.
- Increase your business’ brand awareness with eGift Cards, being able to bring in not one but two customers with one purchase – The buyer and the recipient.
- Take stock of your restaurant technologies and upgrade what’s needed to help increase your customer service and make your business more efficient.
- Offer convenience and reach a larger audience by simply upgrading your technologies.
- Find yourself a provider that offers you an all-in-one solution that can bring your restaurant’s systems into the new year.